Hi all. I just wanted to give you guys an update on
my life. School is out today so I'm just chilling at my house. Hailee and I are
getting ready to go to Shari's for breakfast. Yes we eat breakfast at noon. Lol
my mouth is healing well. I'm just going to school and working anymore. I'm
super excited for the holiday season. It's like my favorite time of the year.
Here's a little picture update of my face. Ignore the fact that my hair looks
stupid and isn't done and Imonly have left over makeup on and I'm still in my
pjs. I think the swelling on my face has gone down quite a bit. I have a bruise
on my cheek that kinda looks like someone punched me in the face, but at least
I can smile now :) Smiling makes my world go round :)

No comments:
Post a Comment