I just want to start this post by saying thank you to everyone who has read this blog. I logged on to see my stats and I was surprised to see that so many people have at least looked at the blog. I hope many more people will read this blog.
I want to tell you a little about my living situation. I am going to college and I live in a six-bedroom two-bath apartment with five other girls. I get along with all of them, but I have really clicked with three of them. They are Melissa, Sarah, and Hailee. They are really great girls. I love all of them like sisters. I actually knew Sarah moving into this apartment. These girls have been a great influence on me, and (I hope) I on them. We started school the end of August and now it's the beginning of freaking November. I mean where did the time go. I feel like school just barely started and now all of a sudden the semester is almost over. The saying that time goes by faster the older you get is so true. I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm like 90-years-old or something and I'm thinking back on these days. (Sorry that was kind of out of no where. I'll get back on track now). I am 19, Sarah is 20, Melissa would like me to leave out her age, and Hailee is 18. Melissa isn't old or anything, she just doesn't want everyone out there to know her age. As a joke, we all call Hailee the "baby." It's kind of a "thing" in this apartment. The role of "mommy" has been passed back and forth between the other three of us. In certain situations each one of us plays the mommy role. It just depends on how we feel at the time. So there it is. There is a synopsis of my roommates. If you have any questions or comments just message me (if you can) or leave a comment. Thank you internet world for at least viewing my blog. You have officially made my night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment